Monday, August 9, 2010

A little So Cal and a little boy.

Well if you haven't heard the news yet, Jared has taken on a different position within his company and we are moving to the San Diego area!  I am actually blogging from a hotel in Laguna Hills- we are out here looking for places to rent and exploring our "new home". 

We found out we would be moving when Jackson was 5 weeks old- what a whirlwind it has been since then.  Some of you who know me might think that my head is about ready to pop off from all the stress that comes along with a move across country (and a newborn!), but I have been trying to keep a level head about the situation AND Jackson has kept me so busy that I really don't have time to get stressed!  Just another example of how Jackson is just the best gift ever!  

I will keep everyone informed of when we plan to make the big move out to So Cal- our goal is to be out here before Labor Day Weekend (YIKES!).  Words can not express how much Jared and I are going to miss our family and friends, but this move is a great opportunity for Jared and the right decision for our family as a whole.  We will be accepting visitors year round, so start booking your plane tickets now!!!  

Now on to some pictures of the J-Man.  He has been quite the charmer this week with his smile. 





No comments: