Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big Boy

What a week this has been so far and it's only Wednesday!  I couldn't wait to post because so much excitement has taken place.

So far this week Jackson has crawled, got his first tooth and had his first haircut.  What has happened to my little boy?

We had his 9 month check-up on Wednesday and he is 29 inches long and 20 pounds.  He is in the 75th percentile for height and the 27th percentile for weight.  I asked the doc if I needed to feed him more and she said that he is just a tall, skinny boy and there is nothing to worry about.  The doctor also said that since he was so tall that we could move him to a forward facing car seat.  I know that will make Jackson happy, but I probably will keep him rear facing for a few more months.

Showing off my new haircut

Being such a big boy is tiring work

Fun in the tub

No comments: