Saturday, July 30, 2011

Like a Fish Out of Water

We are hosting mommy and me swim classes at our pool this summer and Jackson has become quite the fish out of water :)  I know, I know ... the saying is usually "fish in the water", however for Jackson that is not the case.

He isn't quite enjoying the classes as much as I thought he would.  It might have something to do with the class being during his nap time or it could be that he is too concerned with all the other kids playing with his toys to pay attention.

We have made progress, however.  At the first class he cried screamed the entire lesson.  Now he is pretty calm until we get to the part where I put him on his back to float.   None of the kiddos are fans of this.  At 11:25 every Wednesday and Friday it sounds like a torture chamber in our backyard.   

Here are a few pictures of Jackson and I during lessons.


No comments: