Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hair Cut

We FINALLY got our hair cut after boycotting the barber for about six months.  If you have ever heard me talk about our experiences at the barbers, then I'm sure you can imagine why I wasn't too antsy to get Jack's hair cut.

We went to a new place that specializes in kids that hate getting their hair cut.  They had balloons, tv, bubbles, car chairs, etc., to help distract the kids.  However, all this was no match for our son.  As soon as he saw the squirt bottle and scissors it was GAME OVER.  I told the woman to ignore the crying and screaming and pleading (from Jackson AND myself) and just cut it quickly.  Twenty minutes later we had a very cute haircut and a little boy with a new toy and sucker for being a champ.  

And now we have one very handsome and cool dude on our hands.  Watch out ladies!!!





No comments: