Monday, September 20, 2010

Jackson 3 months old

I know I start almost every post by saying "I can't believe Jackson is (insert age)"...but boy does time fly when you are having fun with quite possibly the cutest kid ever  (ok, ok, I know...every mom thinks their kid is the cutest!).  

This week Jackson found his legs and boy did he use them.  I woke up one morning to the sound of a thumping noise.  I went into Jackson's room and he was wide awake kicking his feet as hard as he could against the mattress.  When I got him out of the crib and put him on his changing table, he smiled real big and started kicking like a mad man.  Since then he hasn't stopped.  He figured out that he could kick his feet and make his animals move on his play mat.  Daddy also figured out that he has to start protecting the "Teach family jewels" when holding a kicking Jackson ;)  

Jackson is also starting to figure out how to manipulating mommy.  I went into his room the other morning and he was laying there playing quietly.  As soon as he heard my voice he started crying.  This one is going to be TROUBLE!



I love to suck on my hands.  



This apple is yummy!

Best buds chilin on the couch.  

Can you say T.R.O.U.B.L.E. 

No comments: