Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween!

We had so much fun this year for Halloween.  The whole family got decked out- even Oliver!

Jared and I knew that we had to find costumes that 1.) would not feel like a costume to Jackson- no hat or scarf or cape, etc., and 2.) would not scare him.  I was about ready to throw in the towel and just dress him in a pair of pumpkin pajamas, but Jared came up with the great idea of Jackson dressing up as Bam-Bam from the Flintstones. I went to my favorite online store, Etsy, and of course they came through as usual and had several hand-made Bam-Bam costumes.  Jared and I found Fred, Wilma and Dino outfits online and ordered them for us.  When the Wilma costume showed up it was made more for an, ahem, how do I put this ... a rather risque Wilma instead of a mom in her 30s.  So, with a few phone calls to my mom, I was able to whip out a new Wilma costume just in time for the Halloween party we attended.

We weren't able to get an entire family pic with all of us dressed up (including Oliver) but we got one of Jack, Jared and I and then one of Jack and Oliver.

Yabba Dabba Doo!




No comments: