Monday, March 26, 2012

Botanical Gardens

There is this hidden gem in Encinitas call the Botanical Gardens.  I have heard really good things about the gardens, but hadn't had the chance to take Jackson.

A friend and I decided it was time to venture over to the gardens to check it out.  These gardens were awesome.  I'm bummed I waited so long to take Jackson.  Not only were the gardens full of botanical flowers, a bazillion palm trees, fruit trees, etc., they also had two different areas for children.  A 'little kid' area that had a train set (complete with James from Thomas the Train), bubbles and miniature houses to play in, and then a 'big kids' area with a huge tree house and a moat to play with boats in.  Awesome!  The boys had so much fun.  (Note to self: next time bring a change of clothing and water shoes!).



Checking out James as he drives by. 

Hey, where's the train?   

Wonder what happens if I push this button? 

The boat moat!

 What's the game plan, bro?

Ok, you back up and I'll put the boat down.  

And then we'll chase the boat down the moat!!!!

No comments: