Monday, July 29, 2013

Grandpa Wine Visit

Grandpa Wine came to visit us and reunite with Grandma after 8 long weeks apart.  While I was excited for him to come out and meet Ben, I was sad because I knew that meant the end of Grandma Wine's stay was drawing near.

Our agenda for Grandpa being out where was pretty simple- sleep, eat, relax, repeat.  Apparently, we were all on the same schedule as Ben.  And it was great!

But we did manage to hit up a few favorites of ours.

First thing is first- we had to show Grandpa Wine the beach.

Digging a hole

Still digging

Walking up and down the beach- probably chasing birds

Then we had to take Grandpa to Chuck-E-Cheese and have lunch at Red Lobster after.  YUM! Cheddar Biscuits!

Playing air hockey

Focusing on beating Grandpa

A new favorite of Jacks- Battleship.  I think we spent $5 in tokens just on this game.  

Another new favorite- race cars!!!

I wasn't allowed to push the pedal for him- he kept telling me to "go away mommy- I do it".  

Feed the pig

Water guns

And of course Grandpa Wine needed his share of snuggle time with Ben.  


No comments: