Monday, April 4, 2011

Anxiety Attack

I am pretty sure Oliver is a few days away from an anxiety attack.  He just does not know what to do or think with Jackson crawling.  It's bad enough that Oliver really can't hide from him anymore (except up on the couch) but now Jackson is playing with HIS toys.  Oliver isn't allowed to play with Jackson's toys, but I really can't discipline or explain to Jackson why he can't have Oliver's toys, so they are fair game to him.

Lately Oliver has gotten creative in trying to keep his toys away from Jackson.  One day Jackson was in Oliver's toy box getting out his toys and Oliver would go up to him, grab the toy out of Jackson's hand and put it in the dinning room for safe keeping.  He did this for about seven of his toys.

Oliver hiding his toys from Jackson

Hiding the toys in the dinning room really didn't work that well, so Oliver thought that if he actually got in his toy box there would be no way Jackson would take the toys.  WRONG.  

Don't even think about taking my toys 

Hmmm ... well that didn't work too well 

And now you want to actually get into my box too?  I'm outta here.  

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ok... I love this. Mostly because I CANNOT WAIT for Reese to do this to my puppies. I've always said what goes around comes around and that is what Oli gets for all those times he was so mischievous :)